The process of marketing services or products to potential customers through different digital channels on the internet is called Digital Marketing. The main advantage of digital marketing is the cost-effective and measurable way in which a specific group of audiences can be addressed. The biggest advantage of Online Marketing is that it has removed all geographical barriers
Digital marketing has shown to be a powerful tool to achieve higher conversion rates and better results. Digital marketing also has the potential to deliver long-term benefits by increasing brand awareness and loyalty.
Digital marketing has been around since the late 1990s but only became popular in 2003 when Facebook made its debut on the Internet. It was at this time that people were first able to see the creation and growth of popular social networking sites such as MySpace, Facebook, and Twitter.
Digital marketing is becoming more popular as it allows you to reach customers when they are in different parts of the world. This can be done through social media, email marketing, search engines, mobile app platforms and other digital channels.
Digital Marketing vs Traditional Marketing: What are the Differences?
The following are some of the main differences between traditional and digital marketing:
- Traditional marketing is a process where you work with someone else to create a product or service. In digital marketing, you work with technology to create a product or service.
- Traditional marketing needs a lot of time and effort to be successful. Digital marketing is much faster and easier because it can be done on the go.
- Digital marketing campaigns are also more cost-effective than traditional ones. Traditional campaigns may cost up to $5,000 per month, while digital campaigns can cost as little as $200 per month.
- Traditional marketing requires a lot of people who are accountable for the project at hand. Digital marketing does not require people for it because it is done by technology.
- Traditional marketing campaigns are usually very long and take a lot of time to complete. Digital marketing campaigns can be completed in as little as a few hours or even minutes.
- Traditional marketing campaigns require a lot of resources, especially manpower. Digital marketing campaigns may not require any resources at all, because they are done by technology.
Digital Marketing vs Traditional Marketing: The Advantages
Digital Marketing campaigns are short and can be completed quickly. They also often require less money.
In the long term, digital marketing is much more cost effective than traditional marketing campaigns. This is because it does not require a lot of resources to accomplish the same results as traditional campaigns.
Are you looking for different Digital Marketing Services to boost your website or online store? Then we have the right solutions!!. MAQ Computer Services is a leading Digital Marketing Company in Dubai, UAE that can provide you with tailor-made services to take your website to the next level. We provide SEO, Social Media Marketing, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, Email Marketing, and more. Contact Us to know more!!